Hannah Shallice, PT
Primary Service: Physical Therapy/Sports Medicine
- MS/BS Russell Sage College, Physical Therapy, 1998, magna cum laude
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Specialist (OCS)
- Certified Orthopaedic Manual Therapist through the North American Institute of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (COMT)
- Fellow in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy (FAAOMPT)
- University of Oregon Health Center – April 2014 to present
- Therapeutic Associates Inc. (TAI) – Director of physical therapy. TAI is an outpatient orthopaedic physical therapy company that is situated throughout the Pacific Northwest, Idaho, and California.
- Healthsouth – Outpatient orthopaedic practice
- Douglas Community Hospital – It was a multidisciplinary setting in which I worked on the in-patient unit (post surgical and neurologically involved patients), acute unit (deconditioned patients and post surgical), and the out-patient department (orthopaedic, neurologically involved, and post-operative patients).
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) – Orthopaedic and Sports Interest
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy (AAOMPT)
Areas of Interest:
My professional area of interest is orthopaedics, with a focus on manual therapy and patient education. I particularly enjoy working with sport related injuries and injuries of the spine, pelvis and shoulder region.
Outside of work I am a member of the National Ski Patrol. I enjoy skiing, ski mountaineering, long distance running, rock climbing, hiking, backpacking, and travelling within the US and internationally.