Transactions can be paid in cash, check, credit or debit (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), or charged to the student's university account. We also accept Flexible Spending Account (FSA) debit cards for prescriptions and eligible nonprescription items.
The Health Center Pharmacy is able to process claims administered by Caremark, Express Scripts, and many other plans. We are also able to process many patient assistance and copay supplement cards.
Insurance plans we accept:
- UO Undergraduate Domestic and International Student Health Benefits Plan (PacificSource)
- UO Law Student Health Benefits Plan (PacificSource)
- Oregon Contraceptive Care (CCare)—contraceptives and family planning only
- Oregon Health Plan—select CCO's including Trillium. Excludes OHP Open cards for certain items like mental health drugs.
- UO GTFF Insurance (PacificSource)
- HealthNet—we now accept most HealthNet plans administered by Caremark.
- Aetna—most non-Medicare Aetna plans
- Humana—commercial (non-Medicare) Humana prescription insurance only
- Many Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans—includes Anthem BC/BS plans processed by Express Scripts
We are actively working to accept more insurance plans. If your plan is not listed, please check back later. If your plan is not accepted, you may still fill at the pharmacy and bill your prescription service yourself if your provider accepts paper claims (check with your plan or your benefits handbook).