Academic Year 2017–18
The University of Oregon is pleased to partner with PacificSource to offer a high quality, affordable health plan for the 2017–18 year. For specific plan details, review the following documents:
- Domestic Plan Summary (PDF)
- Student Guide (PDF)
- Domestic Pediatric Dental Plan (PDF)
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage—Domestic Non-Law (PDF)
You may also refer to PacificSource for additional resources, such as ordering an ID card or downloading the myPacificSource app. (Note: Once you have downloaded the myPacificSource app, create a user account searching by your UO Student ID number. You will then have access to your digital ID card).
Highlights of the Plan
- Platinum-level medical and prescription drug coverage for services at the University Health Center and with our local partners.
- Coverage anywhere: Your benefits tag along wherever you go, offering 24/7 emergency medical care and assistance anywhere in the world.
- Coverage throughout the year—at school, at home, while traveling—our extensive network of providers keeps you covered as long as you are enrolled in the UO Student Health Benefits Plan.
- Affordability: low cost of coverage, co-pays and deductibles with caps on annual out-of-pocket costs help eliminate the stress of finding great coverage.
- Mobile apps to keep you connected and healthy on the move.
Cost of Plan and How to Pay
- $743 per student, per term (fall enrollments). Per-term rates will increase for winter and spring starts.
- Total annual cost is $2,229 (this breaks down to $185.75 per month when comparing to other plans).
- Charges are billed to the student’s account in three installments (once per term during the fall, winter, and spring terms).
- The deadline for fall term premium payment is October 4, 2017. If you fail to pay your premiums prior to this deadline, you will have an academic hold placed on your account and may be subject to a late payment fee of $100.
- Student Billing (currently located in Oregon Hall) accepts cash, check, money order and online payments (which includes the use of credit cards).
How to Enroll
- Enrollment is done by the student through myUOHealth.
- Dependent coverage is not available for domestic students.
- Open enrollment for fall term is available from August 1 to October 4, 2017.