Transgender Care

University Health Services’ team includes a board-certified endocrinologist who is experienced managing full-spectrum transgender care to UO students. Our transgender care team can help initiate and monitor hormone treatment, collaborate with outside providers and therapists, and assist in coordinating gender affirmation surgery as appropriate.

Call 541-346-2770 to make an appointment or speak with a nurse.