myUOHealth Student Portal
The myUOHealth student portal is your 24/7, confidential connection for managing your on-campus health needs and forms—all from your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
NOTE: We are experiencing intermittent difficulties with the myUOHealth portal. If you experience a problem, please try logging in using a different web browser. If problems persist, call the UHC IT Department at 541-346-4248.
You can use myUOHealth to schedule 15-minute appointments for contraception consultation, cough or cold, mild sore throat, routine immunizations, screening for sexually transmitted infections, sexual assault, or urinary tract problems. For any other type of visit, please call the health center directly for assistance at 541-346-2770.
Other Portal Features
Manage your immunization records, complete required and non-required forms, receive educational materials, receive secure messages from UHC, print statements, and much more!
Manage Your Health
- Upload your immunization records online to prevent a registration hold
- Have your records in one place for easy access
- View immunization requirements
Insurance and Forms
- Sign up for the UO Student Health Benefits Plan
- Complete a form for insurance compliance or waiver request
- Request your health records
- View self-care and educational documents from your health care providers
- Maximize your recovery
- Review and print statements
We are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of your personal information, including electronic information. From the moment your account information leaves your computer to the time it enters the University Health Center system, it’s encrypted. The University Health Center complies with all privacy laws and best practices. View our privacy notice to learn more.
Log in to myUOHealth
Confidential student health portal.