Our primary care team is comprised of smart, kind, board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners, as well as clinical support staff, who are all focused on the care of undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Oregon. We understand that many students are learning to navigate their health care on their own for the first time, and we are here to help! Here are some excellent reasons to schedule an appointment with a primary care provider:
- You want to establish care with a medical provider who can get to know you as a person and take care of you while you are a student at the UO.
- You have a pre-existing medical condition that will need management while you are at the UO, including coordination with specialists.
- You are having symptoms that you need help addressing, related to your physical health or mental health.
- You need preventative care, such as a general physical, annual gynecology visit, contraception consult, or immunizations.
- You aren’t sure where to start.
The primary care team is here to help guide you through managing your health, by either providing the care you need or referring you to the appropriate specialist.