The Acute Care Clinic is open 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
The Acute Care Clinic is available with extended evening hours to treat acute injuries and illnesses. Common health concerns appropriate for Acute Care Clinic include:
- Cold and flu-like symptoms
- Sore throat
- Sinus symptoms
- Urinary symptoms
- Genital symptoms
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Eye symptoms
- Ear symptoms
- Scrapes, burns, skin injuries
- Acute joint or muscle injuries (for significant sports injuries, evaluation and treatment in our Sports Medicine Clinic may be another option)
Hours of Operation
- Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m., during the academic year.
- Hours subject to change for summer, breaks, and holidays. Refer to hours on our main page for closure information.
Making an Appointment
- All appointments will be charged to your insurance or student account. Be sure you check with your insurance to determine if you are eligible to be seen at the University Health Services prior to scheduling an appointment.
- You will need to log into the myUOHealth patient portal and fill out forms before your appointment. Specifically, the acute care intake form should be completed prior to arrival to the clinic.
- Online appointments should be utilized for the specific injury/illness only.
- Call to set up appointment or talk with a triage nurse at 541-346-2770.