Open enrollment for spring 2023 begins on March 1, 2023, and ends on April 12, 2023, at 5:00 p.m.
Only new UO students or those who have experienced an involuntary loss of qualifying coverage are eligible for winter term open enrollment.
Academic Year 2022–23 Plan Documents
The University of Oregon is pleased to partner with PacificSource to offer a high quality, affordable health plan for the 2022–23 year.
- 2022–23 Summary of Benefits and Coverage, Domestic (PDF)
- 2022–23 Plan Summary, Domestic (PDF)
- 2022–23 Student Guide, Domestic (PDF)
You may also refer to PacificSource for additional resources, such as ordering an ID card or downloading the myPacificSource app. (Note: Once you have downloaded the myPacificSource app, create a user account searching by your UO Student ID number. You will then have access to your digital ID card).
Highlights of the Plan
- Excellent medical and prescription drug coverage for services at University Health Services and with our local partners.
- Compliant with the Affordable Care Act—federally certified as Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC).
- Coverage anywhere: Your benefits tag along wherever you go, offering 24/7 emergency medical care and assistance anywhere in the world.
- Coverage throughout the year—at school, at home, while traveling—our extensive network of providers keeps you covered as long as you are enrolled in the UO Student Health Benefits Plan.
- Affordability: low cost of coverage, co-pays and deductibles with caps on annual out-of-pocket costs help eliminate the stress of finding great coverage.
- Mobile apps to keep you connected and healthy on the move.
Cost of Plan and How to Pay
- The total annual cost is $3,078. This breaks down to $1,026 per student, per term ($256.50 per month, when comparing to other plans)
- The deadline for spring term premium payment is April 12, 2023, by 5:00 p.m. If you do not pay your premiums before this deadline, you will have an academic hold placed on your account and may be subject to a late-payment fee of $100.
- Charges are billed to the student’s account in three installments (once per term during the fall, winter, and spring terms).
- Student Billing accepts cash, check, money order and online payments (which includes the use of credit cards).
How to Enroll
- Enrollment is done by the student through myUOHealth.
- Dependent coverage is not available for domestic students.
- Open enrollment for spring 2023 will be from March 1, 2023, until April 12, 2023, at 5:00 p.m.
- Open enrollment for summer 2023 will be from June 1, 2023, until July 5, 2023, at 5:00 p.m.