Open enrollment for fall 2021 has closed.
Academic Year 2021–22 Plan Documents
The University of Oregon is pleased to partner with PacificSource to offer a high quality, affordable health plan for the 2021–22 year.
- 2021–22 Summary of Benefits and Coverage, Domestic (PDF)
- 2021–22 Plan Summary, Domestic (PDF)
- 2021–22 Student Guide, Domestic (PDF)
You may also refer to PacificSource for additional resources, such as ordering an ID card or downloading the myPacificSource app. (Note: Once you have downloaded the myPacificSource app, create a user account searching by your UO Student ID number. You will then have access to your digital ID card).
Highlights of the Plan
- Excellent medical and prescription drug coverage for services at the University Health Center and with our local partners.
- Compliant with the Affordable Care Act—federally certified as Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC).
- Coverage anywhere: Your benefits tag along wherever you go, offering 24/7 emergency medical care and assistance anywhere in the world.
- Coverage throughout the year—at school, at home, while traveling—our extensive network of providers keeps you covered as long as you are enrolled in the UO Student Health Benefits Plan.
- Affordability: low cost of coverage, co-pays and deductibles with caps on annual out-of-pocket costs help eliminate the stress of finding great coverage.
- Mobile apps to keep you connected and healthy on the move.
Cost of Plan and How to Pay
- The total annual cost is $2,988. This breaks down to $996 per student, per term ($249 per month, when comparing to other plans)
- The deadline for fall term premium payment is October 6, 2021, by 5:00 p.m. If you do not pay your premiums before this deadline, you will have an academic hold placed on your account and may be subject to a late-payment fee of $100.
- Charges are billed to the student’s account in three installments (once per term during the fall, winter, and spring terms).
- Student Billing (currently located in Oregon Hall) accepts cash, check, money order and online payments (which includes the use of credit cards).
How to Enroll
- Enrollment is done by the student through myUOHealth.
- Dependent coverage is not available for domestic students.
- Open enrollment for winter 2022 will be from December 1, 2021—January 12, 2022, at 5:00 p.m.